Houston Washburn is from Duluth, Georgia and is the son of attorneys Margaret Gettle Washburn and Lawrence Lee Washburn III. Houston graduated from the University of Georgia where he majored in International Affairs in the School of Public and International Affairs. Houston next graduated from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in May 2014. Houston joined his mother in her law firm of Margaret Gettle Washburn, P.C. where he focuses on criminal defense and personal injury.
- Georgia, 2014
- John Marshall Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Georgia, 2011, B.A.
- Major: Political Science
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2014 to Present
- Gwinnett Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- American Association of Justice , 2015 to Present
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , 2015 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Malone Law Firm, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2013
- Gwinnett County Courts, Judicial Clerk to Judge Robert Waller, 2011 to 2011