James Houston Washburn
- Personal Injury 45%
- Criminal Law 45%
- Family Law 10%
Houston Washburn is from Duluth, Georgia and is the son of attorneys Margaret Gettle Washburn and Lawrence Lee Washburn III. Houston graduated from the University of Georgia where he majored in International Affairs in the School of Public and International Affairs. Houston next graduated from Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in May 2014. Houston joined his mother in her law firm of Margaret Gettle Washburn, P.C. where he focuses on criminal defense and personal injury.
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2014
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: Political Science
- Georgia, 2014
- Malone Law Firm, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2013
- Gwinnett County Courts, Judicial Clerk to Judge Robert Waller, 2011 to 2011
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2014 to Present
- Gwinnett Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- American Association of Justice , 2015 to Present
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , 2015 to Present
Current Employment Position
Schedule A Confidential Consultation.
To discuss your legal needs with a member of our team, please call 770-637-8695 or complete our online contact form. We provide confidential legal consultations at our law office in Lawrenceville, and we are available to make jail, hospital and home visits at the convenience of potential clients.
4799 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Lawrenceville Law Office Map