We Can Lead You Through Complex Family Matters
At the Lawrenceville, Georgia, law office of Margaret Gettle Washburn, P.C., many of our most difficult cases involve the pain and emotion of real life situations such as contested divorce and custody issues. Our experienced attorneys and legal staff take great pride in helping our clients achieve the best possible results in their domestic law cases.
Members of our legal team understand, firsthand, how difficult and stressful divorce and other family law issues can be, as well as the critical long-term implications. We treat our clients with the utmost compassion and respect while protecting their rights and interests. Our goal is financial security and peace of mind for our clients facing difficult personal and legal problems.
Our lead lawyer, Margaret Gettle Washburn, has over 35 years of trial experience and she currently sits as Chief Judge for the city of Sugar Hill.
Experienced Legal Guidance In All Aspects Of Domestic And Family Law
The attorneys and paralegals at our law office have a comprehensive understanding of the law, both inside and out of the courtroom. We provide the legal services required in complex and high-asset family law litigation, while supporting our clients through the emotional impact of:
- Divorce, including high-asset cases and complex property division matters
- Separate maintenance
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Child custody and visitation as part of a divorce or as a separate action for unmarried parents
- Child support and enforcement
- Modifications of custody, visitation and support agreements or orders
- Post-divorce issues and contempt
- Family violence and temporary protective orders
- Juvenile court dependency proceedings
We are prepared to guide you through mediation, negotiation, pretrial litigation and litigation — whatever it takes to achieve the best outcome for you and your children.